New Sod & Soil Mixes in Southern Ontario
If you are looking for new sod to instantly create the yard of your dreams or premium soil suitable for various applications, turn to Brock’s Landscaping in Southern Ontario. Keep reading to learn more about the services we provide and please call if you have questions or would like to schedule service.
- Removal of old grass
- Tilling the soil to ensure optimal growth
- Ensuring level soil
- Laying down new sod
- Removal of all old plants (if wanted)
- Mixing new and existing soil for optimal plant growth
- Planting new flowers, small trees, shrubs, etc.
Garden / Yard Cleanup
- Cleaning up fall debris from lawns and gardens
- Replanting plants and flowers to ensure gorgeous garden
- Providing detail to garden edges
Brock’s Landscaping is pleased to handle other jobs per your specific request. We believe in an honest, up-front approach and never overcharge our customers!
Quality Soil & Custom Mixes
Quality may be an odd word to use when talking about dirt, but it’s very important to Brock – and should be to you. Brock’s Landscaping is one of Southern Ontario’s premier suppliers of soils and custom soil mixes for nurseries, golf courses, landscape professionals and home gardeners in Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga, Etobicoke and surrounding areas.
If you need soil, talk to Brock. Our company started with soil and we know what you need to promote a healthy landscape. We sift our triple mix through the smallest screens in the industry. The result is a rich, fine soil suitable for a variety of landscaping purposes.
- Naturally sterilized soil is virtually weed free
- Organically tested for fertility and moisture content
- Nutritionally balanced for optimal growth
- Balanced porosity for proper drainage and slow feed to the root system
- Friable for proper root growth
It’s one thing to get top-quality soil, but at Brock’s you can rely on an ongoing supply with the following consistent characteristics:
- Colour – No need to worry if you need extra soil for your project, the next load will look and feel just like the first
- Moisture levels – We consistently monitor our soils for moisture
- Texture – Soils are screened to ensure constant texture
Variety – Different Soils Work Better for Different Applications
The Original Premium Mixed Soil
Voted the No. 1 all-purpose soil, this soil is our best seller and a favourite of both professionals and home gardeners. Premium is great on clay or sand bases and it’s specifically designed for healthy plant nutrition and proper drainage for our Southern Ontario climate.
Topdressing is a mix of compost, fibre and sandy topsoil which is run through one of the industry’s smallest screens for a consistently fine texture. This makes for a healthy finish when seeding your lawn.
If you have specific requirements, the soil specialists at Brock’s Landscaping know how to get the right mix.
High Fibre, High Quality Compost
No need for topsoil. Revitalize your old soil instead of replacing it.
How much soil do you need? Take the length (feet) of the area to be covered x width (feet) x depth (inches) and divide by 12. Then divide that total by 27 and you have your cubic measurement!
Brock’s Landscaping has the soil you need. If you need help determining the right soil for your application, we have a knowledgeable and courteous staff to help you. Contact Brock today and let us get you growing with a topsoil delivery. One soil bag, delivered to you fast by Brock’s Landscaping, can work wonders for your outdoor living space.